1. To assist Cargo Supervisor acting as Cargo Operator, executing watches in CCR.
2. To understand the operation of the cargo and ballast systems.
3. To be fully familiar with rules, regulations and work procedures applicable to the task to be executed.
4. Monitoring, controlling and logging imported and produced oil loading and distribution on board as instructed by the Cargo Supervisor or by the OIM.
5. Familiar with the PTW System.
6. Monitoring, controlling and executing export oil discharge and ballast operations as instructed by Cargo Supervisor.
7. Monitoring and controlling Fiscal Metering Unit operation during export oil discharge.
8. Monitoring and controlling unit trim, draft and hull stresses.
9. Monitoring and recording all safety equipment alarms received in the CCR.
10. Radio communication with the Process Deck, Export Tanker, Helicopter and supply boats as applicable.
11. Act as HLO Assistant when needed.
12. Boat traffic and supply operations are well controlled, carried out efficiently and safely.
13. Maintaining CCR Logbook and storage tank status records.
14. Control people movement.
15. To undertake other job responsibilities as and when required by the Superior.